CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Memory Lane

Well, I'm going down memory lane today. Not too far ... don't worry. I just wanted to post some of my favorite pre-blog photos of the young-uns.

This is my sweet girl and her Nana, her favorite person in the whole wide world. This is last Christmas and she is wearing the scarf and hat that her Nana brought back to her from Italy. The other day I found them wadded up in a ball in the bottom of her closet. (I hope Nana is not reading this.) That's not the point ... Point is, these two love each other ... LOTS!



Here are the boys last winter gazing at and talking to each other just before bed when we were in a hotel in Oklahoma. I must mention again how much these two love each other and how wrong I was to worry about having two boys.





Oh, the Exersaucer days ... I have sweet little smiling pictures of all three of my kiddos in one of these things. All three pre-maturely outgrew their Exersaucer becuase their legs were too long. But I love the sweet smiles!




This face! This face causes me to have visions of a mean, overbearing mother-in-law who is secretly sad that she does not have her boy anymore ... and that woman is me!

He's just so dang cute and silly and sweet and expressive! I can't help it.


Now, would you look at these little monkeys!

Thank you LORD!




PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

I love this blog thing!! How neat and what a great way to document your memories and funny stories. Your site is so cute and fun to read! Very inspiring -- maybe someday i'll do one!

Kim Nielsen said...

Love the picture of Lindsey-she is turning into a beautiful young lady.

I love how you posted the pics on the left with the writing on the right.