CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Poor Baby!

Notice my little monkey's right arm in this picture:

He broke it Friday night at the playground. He climbed a REALLY tall slide and decided to turn around and come back down. Somehow, he took the short-cut to the ground. I would tell you exactly what happened if I knew ... I wasn't exactly watching him at that moment. He fell right at my feet before I even knew anything was wrong. He has a buckle fracture in his wrist and will have to wear a cast for a couple of weeks. No surgery or anything though ... whew!
However, he seems to be handling it OK. He is tough as a boot!

1 comments:

Kim Nielsen said...

oh my goodness, poor baby. Poor mama. Have you delt with broken bones before? I haven't, I will probably freak out.