CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

CHILLY MORNING!!




We woke up yesterday morning and our house was FREEZing!!! I made Trey put on his silly slippers that his Grandmother Hudson made for him and I put a warm hat on Tyler. The boys thought they were so funny running around the house like that.



Since my little Tyler man won't keep socks on and he has outgrown all of his footie jammies, we ventured off to the mall to get him some warm jammies. He was very patient with his mommy since we made more than just one stop.
After shopping, we stopped at Boston Market for lunch. He had an exciting lunch because he DRANK FROM A STRAW for the first time! I had forgotten to bring a sippy cup, so I asked for a kids' cup with water. I was getting water into the straw and dripping it into his mouth. He started sucking, so I decided to see if he would suck from the cup and he did it! (Tim and I have been trying to get him to do this for months.) I was so excited. I was clapping and cheering for him. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me like I was crazy. Too fun!

0 comments: