CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My First Blog!

Well, I guess I'm really doing it. My husband has wanted me to do this for years and I felt a little apprehensive about having pictures of Lindsey (we only had her back then) on the internet. However, after reading many friends' blogs, I feel like this is a great way to chronicle their lives. So here goes:



I'm actually starting this in honor of my third baby, Tyler. I feel like he is constantly getting "second-hand" everything. He gets all of his big brother, Trey's clothes, toys, etc. He even gets the food that we don't eat as he's in that shovel it all in phase and there is never enough food. Finally, he has worn out parents instead of the excited, parents that our twelve-year-old, Lindsey had. So, this is an all new adventure that is inspired by Tyler!

I've already become quite frustrated by trying to figure out this whole blogging thing. However, I'm feeling quite persistent...

0 comments: