CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ty-Bo


Well, I'm sick of waiting on my new computer and I'm sick of not posting pictures on this blog, so I thought I'd give posting a picture a shot. I'm crossing my fingers ... no, I'm not. Try typing with your fingers crossed, would you. How'd it go? Hard, huh?
Anyway, since my little Ty-man is the inspiration for this blog, I thought I'd post a few old pictures of him from when he was little. Bwahahahaha! He was never little!

Now, would you look at that hunka-hunka-burnin' love. Bless his heart. There were many days I thanked the Lord that he was not a girl.

Now, look at that sweet baby. I remember hiding that picture because I was afraid I might get in trouble for letting him sleep on his tummy. The boy DID NOT sleep until we decided to put him on his tummy.


Okay, that's all for today. Now you might be asking yourself, "Now, what did that get me?". Well, it got you a trip down memory lane. Did you have a nice trip?








2 comments:

stephanie said...

I love that little man. You need to remind him that Steph used to hold him & rock him!

stephanie said...

Leah, is it ok if i add you to my list of friends?