CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Sweet Little Stud-man

I took Trey and Lindsey to see Wall-e today. Darling movie ... really gets you thinkin' though. I hate thinkin'.
Anyway, I was sitting in the movie between my little angels and Trey asked for "one of those balls". I handed him a few Whoppers and he smiled at me sweetly and said, "Thank you, Mama." Then he leaned over toward me and I thought, "Oh, he loves me so much ... that tender moment left him needing a little cuddle with his Mama." So, I leaned over to him, he came a little closer, smiled sweetly, and TOOTED! He didn't need a cuddle; he just needed to pass a little gas. Nice.

2 comments:

Two Sisters said...

Ha, ha! Funny how I can totally visualize how this all played out with you:).

Amy said...

I laughed out loud! How funny! Boys!