CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Adorable Maniacs

I had pictures made of the boys the other day. They turned out very well. Take a peek at http://www.photographybycupcake.com/. Click on the blog for a sneek peek or click on galleries, my last name and the password is my first initial and last name, all in one word. Does that make sense?

By the way, new computer should be here soon, so I will have lots and lots of updates.

Later tator!

The photographer has updated her blog. My boys are not the first thing you see when you pull it up. You could probably figure that out. Just thought I'd take the guesswork out of it. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Leah,
I LOVE the photos of the boys! There are so many good ones, how will you ever pick!! I loved the ones of both of them holding hands and then the one of Trey throwing the rock. Precious kids!
Amy