CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Silly Boy!

Is this guy full of mischief, or what? He is such a mess and he is now into the phase where he puts his little things inside other things and we never see them again ...
The other day I was asking Lindsey to put her homework away for school the next day. She kept saying that she couldn't find her bag. I was sure it was somewhere in the big pile of messiness we call her room. I told her to clean up her room and then she would find it. She insisted that it was not in there and finally went to bed. When I went to bed, there was her book bag sitting next to my computer. I took it to her room for the next day and figured she forgot she had done some work on the computer. The next day, when she got home from school, she walked over to the bar and put these two cars on the counter and said, "Guess what was in my book bag today?" Little Mr. Mischief had taken her bag from her room, gathered up two cars and put them in the bag and deposited the bag in my room WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING!! What a mess!! :)

0 comments: