CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Arboretum

Well, we finally made it! I have been wanting to go to the Dallas Arboretum forever! The whole family went. We had such a nice time. The weather was beautiful ... freakishly warm ... but, beautiful.
The kids had a great time climbing on the big pumpkins (or balls, as Tyler calls them) until we realized they were kind of rotten and bugs started flying out from underneath ... yuk!

What?!? Is that a family picture? We are actually a family of five and there's the picture to prove it! I never seem to be able to get pictures of all of us.

There's my pretty girl. She was so interested that I had my bridal portraits taken there. I think she got into the "posing" spirit. So sweet.

The little man had fun too. He was way more interested in those trucks than exploring, but he got out of the stroller a few times and ran around.

Ah, thanks Mommy. I'm much more comfortable in my stroller. :)





2 comments:

Kim Nielsen said...

if you forward me that family picture in an email I can brighten it for you. That is a great picture, and it needs to be in a frame.

Kim Nielsen said...

I guess I should have clarified which picture..... the family one. sorry.