CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Swingin' from the Chandeliers ... literally

I started working out with a trainer today. Her name is Kellee and she is so awesome and totally willing to train me at home when the weather is bad. She can help keep Tyler entertained while I'm working out. She had to do a lot of that today. However, at one point, Kellee was down on the floor with me showing me how to do a particular exercise. When we got up I saw Tyler standing on top of the kitchen table and grabbing on to the light above the table. Holy Smoke! I wanted to freak out, but I was afraid I would scare him. I creeped up and calmly grabbed him and put him down. What the heck! I'm sure Kellee was thinking I allow my children to run around like maniacs. I swear he has NEVER done that!

0 comments: