CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2012

CAbi Girl, Rockwall, TX

I have not done a post in years! But Kelly's Korner is having a "Show us your Direct Sales" Linky and I thought I'd participate. I am fortunate to be a consultant for CAbi clothing and I love it! The clothing is amazing ... affordable, beautiful, flattering and COMFORTABLE; the business is sound and wonderful; and I've been so fortunate to make many new women friends! But the reason I am fortunate is that I feel CAbi saved my life, so to speak. After my divorce, I had gained so much weight, lost my home, my lifestyle and financial status had changed significantly and I just felt lost, hopeless, even worthless. Selling CAbi forced me out of my house and forced me to be around people. I remembered that I love public speaking, even though I'm really pretty shy. I remembered that I can be pretty funny and I simply started to feel like my life had purpose again. And the most important part ... I could sell CAbi on the weekends my children are with their father and it does not cut in to my mommy time at all! If you've not heard of CAbi, please check out my site, www.leahwheeler.cabionline.com

0 comments: