CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Your Opinion Please

Howdy Y'all, I mean You:

I am sad to report that it is about time for my baby boy (almost 2 1/2) to mosey on into big-boy-hood and get out of the crib. His baby room is quite baby ... pastel yellow, blue and green with frogs. I want his big boy room to be more masculine, mature and sophisticated, so I need your help.

Should I go with firetrucks, airplanes (or Up-planes, according to my little dude), Cowboy, or any other suggestions. Sports is already taken by big brother. I was slightly leaning toward cowboy because he has a print of a frog dressed in his cowboy get-up in his room now and I thought I could keep it. However, their shared bathroom is frogs and I could easily move it to the bano if necessary.

Opinions? Please.

2 comments:

Rebecca Harber said...

Leah, thanks for stopping by my blog. Actually if you could click on the "Follow Me" link on the right hand side of my blog it will pop up a box. Then the box will ask you to click to follow publicly or privately. Your kiddos are so darling! I'm going to sit down tonight and read through your blog.

lisa-rie said...

Well since you asked.. ;)
I only have girls but what I have learned I think would apply here. Their tastes change and they become more opinionated in their rooms pretty soon.
For Instance. Savannah is 6. When she was about 3 1/2 I did princess everything and she loved it. When she was five, she HAD to have cowgirl everything and luckily my mom found a very girly pink/green/purple quilt with boots and horses on it. Well, now, she wants a jungle room with Animals. She is obsessed with painting monkeys and such now (we'll see how that turns out! But for now she is keeping her room the way it is.
I guess my point is dont spend too much money into making it the 'perfect room' cause it will probably change soon :)

ps I love the frog/cowboy idea