CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Little Bitty Man Love


This morning I had this squooshy little dude in my lap and I just couldn't quit squeezing him and kissing his fat little heavenly cheeks. I even lightly rested my head on his soft little head with feathery white hair. He smelled like sweet little Wheeler baby. Yum! (My kids have all had this same scent)

You see, I'm a bit blue today. I am "in charge" of this group of young moms and they are not happy. Everyone seems to want different things and I am not giving it to them. That bums me out.

But my little man with those cheeks cheers me up and makes me feel oh so successful ... at least in his eyes.

2 comments:

alicia said...

What a sweet pic of Tyler!! Those chubby cheeks~must be a Wheeler thing!!Isabella had them to too!! Love them! (I don't think Alexis did though) Miss you guys!

Two Sisters said...

Leah,
I didn't realize you were so sad! I think you are doing a great job! There is always going to be something to complain about, and if you give people the opportunity, they will complain. Cheer up!

That is a sweet, sweet picture of Tyler:).

See ya Thursday night.