CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's My Birthday and I'll Blog if I Want to ...

I normally would not proclaim to the world that today is my birthday, but since I think only about three people read my blog and they already know, I thought it would be ok.
I'm 36 today, which means I'm no longer in my early thirties. I am truly the type that thinks each new year is a precious gift ... more time with my awesome parents, my crazy brother and my sweet children (Tim is included in that group as I'm sure anyone who has met him can understand). However, I have noticed that I am aging. I tend to think I'm still in my twenties, but I look at those people and clearly, I am not.
My mother bought me a beautiful cross necklace yesterday for my birthday and I had to raise the mirror to my face because if I looked down at the mirror, you could see my not-very-tight neck area. Wow! Who-da-thunk it!
So, that's it. I'm 36 and proud of it ... turkey neck and all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

www.poshybaby.com :)