CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Not my boy ... anymore.

Trey came in the other day and asked me how to write "I love you". I joyfully wrote it out for him, eagerly awaiting the love note to come. He took his time and beautifully wrote it out, only slightly messing up the "u". I couldn't wait for him to present it to me as he got out of his chair to show it to me. Oh, I ooh-ed and ah-ed and even began to tear up a bit. He looked so proud of himself, then took it back and said, "I'm gonna go put it in my backpack." I said , "Why are you putting (my note) in your backpack?". He said, "Because it's for my girlfriend. I know her name now. It's Jayden." And with that, he left me alone and with no note and a broken heart.

1 comments:

Kim Nielsen said...

That is so sweet (for Jayden I guess), so sad for mommy.